How to access Cairns HealthPathways
Username/password is the default login option. Please click the Register button below and indicate in the comments section if:
- new user.
- forgotten username and/or password.
- password no longer works.
- changed circumstances:
- change in your professional identifier e.g., medical student to doctor, hospital registrar to GP.
- change in location e.g., TCHHS to Innisfail, Cairns Hospital to Brisbane.
- your practice wants to set up authenticated URL or IP address login access at a future date.
If you are having difficulty accessing the website, consider changing to a browser that is not Internet Explorer. Alternatively, please email CairnsHealthPathways@health.qld.gov.au
What is HealthPathways?
HealthPathways is a web-based information portal supporting primary care clinicians to plan patient care through primary, community and secondary health care systems within Cairns. It is like a 'care map', so that all members of a health care team – whether they work in a hospital or the community - can be on the same page when it comes to looking after a particular person.
HealthPathways are designed to be used at the point of care, primarily for General Practitioners but is also available to Hospital Specialists, Nurses, Allied Health and other Health Professionals within Cairns.